Follow Blue Bar Cage!

Monday, March 19, 2012

WrestleMania Portraits *UPDATED* I-X8















A year ago, for Eric Gargiulo's Camel Clutch Blog, I wrote "portraits" for all 26 WrestleManias, little retrospectives on the place of each event in history. Essentially, I asked myself, "If I was creating a museum of WrestleMania history, and each event was represented by a painting, what image would best 'define' each event?


To prove that I didn't waste four weeks of my life, please click this links and drive up Eric's traffic. I don't know if he can tell if the hits are unique or not, so go crazy. Here's the first three, with much more to follow (and I still have to write XXVII this year; be still my sarcastic heart)

WrestleMania
WrestleMania II
WrestleMania III
WrestleMania IV
WrestleMania V
WrestleMania VI

WrestleMania VII
WrestleMania VIII
WrestleMania IX

WrestleMania X
WrestleMania XI
WrestleMania XII

WrestleMania XIII
WrestleMania XIV
WrestleMania XV 

WrestleMania 2000
WrestleMania X7
WrestleMania X8

No comments:

Post a Comment