Pages

Follow Blue Bar Cage!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

2011 article on WCW buyout that I wrote

http://camelclutchblog.com/chavo-guerrero-turns-out-the-lights-on-wcw/

Just linked this to a Twitter follower that asked if I had any WCW content at Camel Clutch Blog, and this came to mind. After Chavo's release from WWE in 2011, I decided to look back at the initial 24 contracts absorbed a decade earlier in the WCW purchase, and do a little 'where are they now?'

Two things I remember: Lash LeRoux graciously commenting on the article, and at the other end of the spectrum, a supporter of Jason Jett incesantly hounding me for four weeks on Twitter for short-changing Jett (which I admittedly did, although more recent info on him was difficult to find). I wonder if that guy ever got into therapy?

No comments:

Post a Comment