Pages

Follow Blue Bar Cage!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Batista would rather do house shows than read bad WWE scripts

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/4/21/8465721/batista-wwe-return-house-shows-tv-scripts-chris-jericho

I went to a WWE house show the week before WrestleMania XXIX two years ago, and it was one of the most enjoyable shows I've ever attended. There was a six-man tag with Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, and The Miz against Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett, and Fandango that I would rate one of the best matches I've ever seen live. Two heat segments, mega-hot crowd, everyone busted their ass. It was impeccably great.

It only furthers my belief, bolsters even, that the wrestlers are not the problem, and I will rarely blame them for anything. It's creative, and it's the people who enforce/call upon the creative, that are the biggest fuck-ups. Batista reinforces that theory even more, and he doesn't seem like a bullshitter by any stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment